We provide repair services for home appliances in Dubai. We repair all major appliances, including the dryer. We repair all brands and models of dryer at one call. Be sure to contact our service advisor to book an appointment for dryer repair (dryers) in Dubai.
The dryer services We offer in Dubai
Our technicians are highly qualified and experienced, so you can relax knowing they will be able to fix your dryer quickly. Our service team even has symptoms that commonly occur in dryers listed so that you know what to expect. Contact us today by booking a repair appointment through our online form. We guarantee all of our workmanship and parts.
MEPS Appliances Repair Service in Dubai
Don’t worry when selecting a dryer repair service to come to your home or business, MEPS Appliances Repairing Services makes the decision for you. MEPS Appliances is a service provider for all types of dryers in Dubai and we can repair your Samsung dryer, whirlpool dryer, or Maytag at home. Services from us include top-notch appliances services in Dubai with flexible scheduling options.
We provide the best service for Dryer Repair Parts, repair services, and technicians for your Dryer and accessories. Our highly skilled technicians have adequate experience and always ensure that your Dryer is in the end safe and operational. Though, MEPS Appliances Repair Services also provides you with new insights on signs of breakdowns and demands.
Common Problem of Dryer:
- If the dryer creates the noise.
- Dryer won’t start or won’t work even after plugging in safely.
- Dryer won’t give heat or face some issue with the thermostat or any other heating element.
- Dryer Fuse Blows
- Dryer starts showing some heat or smoke.
- The dryer is not getting balance or not moving on place rightly.
Dryer Repair Tips
- Make sure you have safely plugged in because sometimes we don’t plug in rightly which isn’t able the dryer to get them started.
- If the dryer is not working, first see all the switches connected to it are plugged in and working or not? Then check your electric box to make sure that the dryer’s starting issue is not because of your negligence.
- If the dryer is working or moving but not heating or dryer your clothes well, then the problem is in the thermostat or thermal resistor which is at the backend of the dryer. So, check it and prevent your dryer from overheating problem.
- Always check the temperature sensor with a voltage meter and make sure it is working properly or not. This helps you a lot to make your dryer works faster and perfectly.
- If the dryer is making noise, make sure there is no coin in the dryer, zips are zipped, and you have taken out all coins or cell phones or key from your pocket before putting clothes in the dryer.
- Level up your dryer if it’s having balancing problems or still creates the issue of noise without the reason.
- Don’t overload your dryer.
- Clean your filter always before drying something.
- Check the manual and read it carefully. Don’t always call the expensive experts; first, try yourself but try after reading instructions.
- The faulty thermal fuse can cause heating problems in the dryer, to quit this problem you have to check it from time to time.
Some best Brand Of dryer:
GE, Samsung, LG Electronics, Roper Industries, Bosch, Electrolux, Maytag, Hotpoint, Kitchen Aid, Magic Chef, RCA Corporation and Amana Corporation.
A list of things to look for washing machines
Heating elements, Igniters, Drive belts, Door catches, Door switches, high limit safety thermostats, door openers, Felt drum seals, flame sensors, gas valves coils kits and motor resistor relays
Dryer And Washing Machine Repair in Dubai
If you’re having problems with your dryer or washing machine, don’t wait to call a repairman. Many times, small problems can become much more complicated if they’re left untreated. Keep your appliances in top working order by calling us for dryer and washing machine repair in Dubai today!
My Dryer is not draining properly
Dryer and washing machine repair in Dubai is an issue that plagues many homeowners. The machines are typically very reliable, but with age and use, they may start to experience issues with drainage. This can lead to excessive lint buildup and decreased performance. In some cases, the machines may even stop working altogether. If you are experiencing any of these problems, don’t hesitate to call a professional for help.
Most common dryer and washing machine repairs in Dubai:
-Drainage problems: One of the most common issues with dryers is drainage problems. If the machine isn’t extracting water properly from the drum or if there’s something blocking the drain, lint will build up over time and eventually affect the machine’s performance.
-Lint build-up: Another issue that can occur with dryers is lint build-up. This can happen when clothes are left inside the dryer too long or when the airflow is blocked. This can cause clothes to become twisted and matted together, which will then require extra effort to get them clean.
-Clothes not getting cleaned: If lint isn’t building up on your clothes but they still aren’t getting cleaned properly,
My Dryer in Not Spinning Properly
I have a LG washer and dryer set. The dryer is not spinning properly. I’ve been trying to figure out what the problem is, but I’m not sure. Can you help?
My Dryer in Giving Burning Smell
I am writing to let you know about my dryer that is giving me a burning smell. I was using it yesterday and today when I opened the lid, I could smell a really strong burning smell. I’m not sure if something is caught on fire or what, but this definitely isn’t normal. I was wondering if you could help me out with a repair or maybe give me some advice on how to avoid this in the future. Thanks!
My Dryer is having Leakage
I have a Whirlpool dryer that is having a leak. I think it’s the water line. I don’t know how to fix it.
My Dryer in Making Noise
I’m having some trouble with my dryer. It’s been making this weird noise for the past few weeks and I’m not sure what to do about it. I’ve read online that it could be something as simple as a clogged filter, but I’m not sure how to fix it myself. I was thinking of hiring someone to come and take a look at it, but I don’t really know where to start. If you have any advice or recommendations, please let me know.
My Dryer in Not Turning On
The dryer in my home isn’t turning on. I’ve tried unplugging it and plugging it back in, but it still doesn’t work. What could be the problem?