With MEPS, you’ll never have to worry about your fridge anymore. We provide the expert service from certified technicians, who will make sure that your Fridge Repair Muweilah Sharjah is running at optimum performance before and after.
What is a fridge?
A refrigerator is an electronic device that helps keep food cool. When the power goes out, the fridge can’t maintain the temperature and food will spoil. A fridge repair muweilah sharjah can help you get your appliance back in working order.
How to clean a fridge?
One of the most common repairs on fridges is cleaning the coils. This guide will show you how to clean it.
- Open the freezer door and remove any food or ice that is blocking the coils.
- Remove any dirt, dust, or grime with a vacuum cleaner. If necessary, use a wire brush to get into hard-to-reach places.
- Pour a solution of vinegar and water into a spray bottle and spray it onto the coils. Wipe it off with a cloth.
- Replace the food and ice, close the freezer door, and turn on the power to your fridge. Let it run for at least an hour to allow the vinegar to work its magic.
Types of fridges
Types of fridges: There are three types of fridges: the absorption refrigerator, the condenser refrigerator and the freezer.
Absorption refrigerator: This type of fridge is used to store food that does not require much coldness. The fridge uses a refrigerant to absorb energy from the surrounding air and convert it into coldness.
Condenser refrigerator: This type of fridge is similar to an absorption fridge, but it uses a condensing unit to convert energy from the surrounding air into coldness.
Freezer: The freezer is used to store food that needs to be kept cold. It uses a freezer compartment that is filled with a cooling substance (usually water) to keep the food frozen.
How much does it cost to fix a fridge?
Fridge repair in Muweilah can be quite expensive, depending on the damage and how complex the repair is. A basic refrigerator repair typically costs around 200 AED, while more complicated repairs could cost upwards of AED 100 to 500
How can we remove the ice from the freezer?
If you have a Fridge Repair Muweilah Sharjah, you know that it can be a pain to remove the ice from the freezer. There are many different ways to do it, but one of the most common is using a plunger. Here is how to do it:
- Place the plunger over the drain opening and place your hand over the top of the plunger to hold it in place.
- Push and pull the plunger until all of the ice has been removed. Make sure not to over-pump the plunger or you will damage your appliance.
Why should I use MEPS for fridge repairs in Muweilah Sharjah?
If you own a refrigerator in Muweilah Sharjah, then it is important that you take the time to look for a reliable and reputable fridge repair service. There are a few reasons why using MEPS should be your first choice when it comes to fridge repairs in Muweilah Sharjah.
MEPS is a well-known and highly respected fridge repair service in Muweilah Sharjah. We have years of experience repairing fridges, and we know exactly what needs to be done to restore them to their former glory. We also have state-of-the-art equipment and machinery at our disposal, so you can be sure that your fridge will be repaired properly. In addition, we always take care of our customers, ensuring that they are satisfied with the results of our work. If you need to have your refrigerator repaired in Muweilah Sharjah, then please don’t hesitate to contact us today!